Friday, December 25, 2009

Canoe Safari I Am Planning To Do The Texas Water Safari (a 260 Mile Long Canoe Race) And I Need Some Need-to-knows...?

I am planning to do the Texas Water Safari (a 260 mile long canoe race) and I need some need-to-knows...? - canoe safari

I plan to race as the Water Safari Texas announced in mid-June, canoeing and is known as "The Worlds Toughest Canoe Race".

Few of the entry into the race ........

260 miles, San Marcos Seadrift
known for alligators, even £ 100 crocodiles, wild boars, snakes and poisonous hallutionations
best time of 29 hours
It is estimated that 56% have completed all years

This is my first year competing Ellig and my 2 friends and their parents a goal, only to the 100 hours have to be ready in time. There are about 2 months before the race, and I some advice on training, what should be expected to bring (food, clothing, equipment, etc.) and what is (all ex - finalists Texas Water Safari).

Even if you have no experience in canoeing and kayaking, I know my esteemed liquid / food calories per hour. Each trainee can give me some advice like what to do.

Thank you for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment