Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Crack In Time Rhino 4 10 Points For You YEAH YOU?

10 points for you YEAH YOU? - a crack in time rhino 4

I have dry skin extreeeeeeeeemely
I am very self conscious because I was laughing at school b / c my grandmother, my hands look like they are soooo dry my hands, my knuckles crack crack sooooooo bad
and my feet really bad crack on the spot where it seems that someone has a machete, and they are @ tough as a rhinoceros. $. s is so embarrassing
I had this problem all my life
Nothing helped
Baby Oil, Bath & Body Works Lotions & ,.... nothing

Nothing?

Please help

4 comments:

SWEET CHICKEN MEAT said...

You must go to a dermatologist. try but to a do-it-yourself last-test-before-the-doctor, you can try Aquaphor or Vaseline cream. You can get it at the pharmacy. stroke it on thick gloves and boots to wear and cream. wear every night to sleep .......................... Then someone said a steroid cream. is Topicort

xcujocha... said...

Vaseline? You can use the shower, use body lotion. Lotion constantly.

xcujocha... said...

Vaseline? You can use the shower, use body lotion. Lotion constantly.

PAUL A said...

There is an interesting formula originally used to lubricate the cow's udder before milking.
It's called Bag Balm.
I get the dry months of winter, and worked especially after with drywall compound, I think I have an allergy to the skin. Part of my skin is open, but after using Bag Balm overnight, with fine cotton gloves for protection, I have very good results in healing. Job Warehouse is marked bears, and some pharmacies, perhaps even co-op the local farmers, and dishes.
Try it, you can just right!

Post a Comment