Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fix Ripped Pantyhose How Do You Fix A Ripped Converse?

How do you fix a ripped converse? - fix ripped pantyhose

Then I found my converse began today in the school. but it is relatively new, so it is not a factor of age. This is not the only one, but the substance. I do not know how it happened or when. his presentation and an inch and a half to two inches above the ground so that his remarkable, if I go. Is it possible to determine with which to buy new ones? Thank you:)

1 comment:

Amara_st... said...

If you can sew, you can always do a patch on the RIP.
(or ask someone to patch)
I patched a couple of people talking in the past, the use of lace, fabric, and can also look like Frankenstein stitches ....

Or you can use a piece of cloth on the inside of stick, so you have to pull together and not as noticeable. =)

Post a Comment