Monday, February 8, 2010

Online Love Game Pregnant Boyfriend Cheating In Online Game. Leave Him For Good?

Boyfriend cheating in online game. Leave him for good? - online love game pregnant

My boyfriend of 4 years, met the 16 in an online game (turns 26) and the "love" and is completely obsessed with her. He met the girl in this online game a year ago and have been a few in the game. We have a 3-year-old son and am with the 2nd pregnant. He said that although he possessed, that he this girl I'm still the "Number 1 is". I strongly disagree. He spends much time playing this game, thinking of the girl. I cut off the break with his line and all contact with her for the fact that I broke with him for about 6 months and I was convinced that would last forever. New year, I noticed that his release today in the game and in return, in addition to your MSN.

He told me that he loves me and how he feels this is only an obsession. I think he is crazy, and I drove to the house of Saint-Sylvestre. Everything in ruins, but never apologized. He never called. I never agree. If not for me, please note that it has its MSN today nohave. He obviously does not care about me or his children. I said, you can not control what attracts him, he understood, but can not control their actions but not selected. I thought that smoking is a good fit, because he is not willing to change their habits. I am afraid .. I feel cheated, angry .. .. depressed. I feel so bad for our son, I just need to evacuate everyone. I hope that the courage of this man who always leave immature. Anyone who thinks that leaving a stupid reason, anyone? Any tips? Thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment