Monday, February 22, 2010

Home Depot Bathtub Brands Is My Gravel Clean Enough To Put In My New Tank.?

Is my gravel clean enough to put in my new tank.? - home depot bathtub brands

I have a new 20-liter tank and I want to really work to start the cycle of nitrate. I did not buy 20 L-coated pea gravel from Home Depot in my tank. I learned that the gravel would be better to be painted. I have a little sand into a container with holes (srry forgot her name) and turned the tub spout. I leave work 10 minutes during the gravel movement of the earth with his hand and shake the container. When I look at the gravel into a bucket filled with water and the water was a bit dirty and fuzzy. I know that I am to go under water until the water is clear, but it is clear that after about 1 minute. Is it safe to put in my tank? I clean the filter of all things?

No comments:

Post a Comment